Satake Magoroku Bread Knife 200mm
Specialising in the manufacture of high quality kitchen tools, Satake has been developing knives of excellent quality and value since 1947 whilst constantly improving the technology and innovation used in their manufacturing process. Thanks to a well-equipped manufacturing facility, they are able to produce quality products at and affordable price and they offer various ranges of knives to suit the needs of any home cook or professional.
Satake Magoroku Bread Knife is manufactured using softer stainless steel offering great resistance to corrosion whist still providing ample edge retention and sharpness. The handle is a very simple, Western inspired handle made from Natural wood and is comfortable and durable. The bread knife is a serrated knife used and loved by many home cooks and professionals because of the fact that it can cut soft bread without crushing it. The Bread knife can also be used to cut baked items such as cakes and pastries making it a very versatile knife.
- Wash and dry the blade by hand immediately after use. Dishwashers are very bad for all knives.
- Use a soft cloth to wash the blade. Avoid abrasive dish scrubbers and powders as these can damage the finish of your beautiful knife.
- Do not cut through bones. You can certainly cut along/beside bones, but do not cut into bones. This can, at worst, chip the blade.
- Never use this knife to cut frozen food. I’m sure you have a 4×4 somewhere in your kitchen for this job.
- Never twist, cleave or prise the blade.
- Always use a wooden or plastic cutting board. Never cut on bamboo, glass, marble, slate, a plate, china, marble, arborite or anything harder than steel.
- Store knives in a way that the blades will not knock into each other.
- Never transport knives unprotected.
Walnut Japanese Knife Stand
These beautifully handcrafted 3 tier knife stand will elevate your displayed knives.
Made from dark walnut with hexagonal pegs, finished in Danish Oil. Made to display 3 knives.
** Knives pictured are not included
Supplier: Slant Wood