Toushu Deba and Yanagiba SET
Toushu knives are produced by Fuji Cutlery Co., Ltd, the sister company of Tojiro. The combination of state-of-the-art construction techniques, modern, quality materials as well as top notch Japanese quality control, produces knives fit for home cooks, chefs and industry professionals at a competitive price.
This set includes the following:
Delivery time: 2 to 4 Working days
FREE SHIPPING for orders over R850
- Wash and dry the blade by hand immediately after use. Dishwashers are very bad for all knives.
- Use a soft cloth to wash the blade. Avoid abrasive dish scrubbers and powders as these can damage the finish of your beautiful knife.
- Do not cut through bones. You can certainly cut along/beside bones, but do not cut into bones. This can, at worst, chip the blade.
- Never use this knife to cut frozen food. I’m sure you have a 4×4 somewhere in your kitchen for this job.
- Never twist, cleave or prise the blade.
- Always use a wooden or plastic cutting board. Never cut on bamboo, glass, marble, slate, a plate, china, marble, arborite or anything harder than steel.
- Store knives in a way that the blades will not knock into each other.
- Never transport knives unprotected.