Fermented Pepper & Yuzu Paste KANZURI 70g
Kanzuri is a simple blend of togarashi chili peppers, salt, rice koji and yuzu (Japanese citrus peel). The spice is developed and produced in Niigata prefecture, Northern Japan. This Yuzu edition contains extra yuzu for a more intense bitter-citrusy flavour and is especially recommended for boiled dishes and stew. Use with salt to best draw out the intense yuzu flavour.
Bottle Size: 70g
– A topping on chicken, steak, (raw, fried or baked) tofu, or baked potatoes
– Blend with oil to make a dressing for salads, meat or tofu
– Blend with mayonnaise for a delicious spicy, creamy sauce with fried foods
– A unique base for pasta sauce or fried rice;
fry the kanzuri with oil and garlic and stir the rice/pasta in
– Add to soy sauce for an amazing sashimi, gyoza dumpling and spring rolls dip
– Add to a vegetable stir fry, hot pot, (miso) soup, noodles or curry for
an all-round kanzuri flavor experience
YAMASHIN Classic White Soy Sauce 360ml
White Shōyu is made by brewing mostly wheat and just a minimum amount of soybeans. The result is a sweet, delicate and unique flavor combination that allows you to add a specific soy sauce flavor to your dish, without the heavy coloring of normal sauces.
This is a popular product used by chefs, food bloggers and for presenting meals like sashimi – which are best served with the savory sauce, but which’ presentation benefits from not being impacted by its usual heavy color.
The classic version very well matches the regular “koikuchi” soy sauce which is mostly used in- and outside of Japan. The white version makes for a great flavor addition for both Japanese and Western creations, without impacting the natural colors.
This is a premium White Soy Sauce with Lot’s of Umami!
Bottle Size: 360ml
Premium Koshihikari Rice
Premium Japanese Koshihikari Rice:
We are offering you one of Japan’s staple foods, Koshihikari rice. Koshihikari is a premium short-grain rice cultivar and is preferred by Japanese consumers because of its superior eating quality.
It is so loved as Koshihikari is known for its sticky and chewy texture. Our batch of Koshihikari originates from Ishikawa prefecture, Japan.
Sizes: 500g / 1kg / 10kg
Fyn – Yaki no Tare (BBQ) Sauce
This house made Japanese BBQ sauce by Fyn Restaurant has become a firm favourite in our kitchen!
A blend of sake, mirin, soya, sugar, ginger and spring onion results in an authentically delicious sauce that can be used on anything.
Bottle Size: 125ml
Supplier: Fyn Restaurant
– Basting for chicken, steak, (raw, fried or baked) tofu, or vegetables
– Dipping sauce for sashimi, gyoza dumpling and spring rolls
– Add to a vegetable stir fry for a unique flavour experience
– Basting for Japanese Yakitori grilling for an authentic Japanese experience