Sharpening Set – 1
his set includes the following:
Satake Nakiri 165mm
Whetstone 240/1000 Grit
Scanlen Knives – Leather Strop
Scanlen Knives – Diamond honing Cream
Naniwa Sharpening Guide
Delivery time: 2 to 4 Working days
FREE SHIPPING for orders over R850
- Wash and dry the blade by hand immediately after use. Dishwashers are very bad for all knives.
- Use a soft cloth to wash the blade. Avoid abrasive dish scrubbers and powders as these can damage the finish of your beautiful knife.
- Do not cut through bones. You can certainly cut along/beside bones, but do not cut into bones. This can, at worst, chip the blade.
- Never use this knife to cut frozen food. I’m sure you have a 4×4 somewhere in your kitchen for this job.
- Never twist, cleave or prise the blade.
- Always use a wooden or plastic cutting board. Never cut on bamboo, glass, marble, slate, a plate, china, marble, arborite or anything harder than steel.
- Store knives in a way that the blades will not knock into each other.
- Never transport knives unprotected.