Premium Koshihikari Rice
Premium Japanese Koshihikari Rice:
We are offering you one of Japan’s staple foods, Koshihikari rice. Koshihikari is a premium short-grain rice cultivar and is preferred by Japanese consumers because of its superior eating quality.
It is so loved as Koshihikari is known for its sticky and chewy texture. Our batch of Koshihikari originates from Ishikawa prefecture, Japan.
Sizes: 500g / 1kg / 10kg
Fyn – Yaki no Tare (BBQ) Sauce
This house made Japanese BBQ sauce by Fyn Restaurant has become a firm favourite in our kitchen!
A blend of sake, mirin, soya, sugar, ginger and spring onion results in an authentically delicious sauce that can be used on anything.
Bottle Size: 125ml
Supplier: Fyn Restaurant
– Basting for chicken, steak, (raw, fried or baked) tofu, or vegetables
– Dipping sauce for sashimi, gyoza dumpling and spring rolls
– Add to a vegetable stir fry for a unique flavour experience
– Basting for Japanese Yakitori grilling for an authentic Japanese experience
Fermented Pepper & Yuzu Paste KANZURI 70g
Kanzuri is a simple blend of togarashi chili peppers, salt, rice koji and yuzu (Japanese citrus peel). The spice is developed and produced in Niigata prefecture, Northern Japan. This Yuzu edition contains extra yuzu for a more intense bitter-citrusy flavour and is especially recommended for boiled dishes and stew. Use with salt to best draw out the intense yuzu flavour.
Bottle Size: 70g
– A topping on chicken, steak, (raw, fried or baked) tofu, or baked potatoes
– Blend with oil to make a dressing for salads, meat or tofu
– Blend with mayonnaise for a delicious spicy, creamy sauce with fried foods
– A unique base for pasta sauce or fried rice;
fry the kanzuri with oil and garlic and stir the rice/pasta in
– Add to soy sauce for an amazing sashimi, gyoza dumpling and spring rolls dip
– Add to a vegetable stir fry, hot pot, (miso) soup, noodles or curry for
an all-round kanzuri flavor experience