Whetstone 600/2000 Grit
Combination Whetstone with rubber base
Size: 180 x 60 x 27mm
Out of stock
Sharpening Set – 1
his set includes the following:
Satake Nakiri 165mm
Whetstone 240/1000 Grit
Scanlen Knives – Leather Strop
Scanlen Knives – Diamond honing Cream
Naniwa Sharpening Guide
Delivery time: 2 to 4 Working days
FREE SHIPPING for orders over R850
- Wash and dry the blade by hand immediately after use. Dishwashers are very bad for all knives.
- Use a soft cloth to wash the blade. Avoid abrasive dish scrubbers and powders as these can damage the finish of your beautiful knife.
- Do not cut through bones. You can certainly cut along/beside bones, but do not cut into bones. This can, at worst, chip the blade.
- Never use this knife to cut frozen food. I’m sure you have a 4×4 somewhere in your kitchen for this job.
- Never twist, cleave or prise the blade.
- Always use a wooden or plastic cutting board. Never cut on bamboo, glass, marble, slate, a plate, china, marble, arborite or anything harder than steel.
- Store knives in a way that the blades will not knock into each other.
- Never transport knives unprotected.
Naniwa – Stone Flattener 24 Grit
The Naniwa – 24 Grit Flattening Stone produces extremely flat results on all water stones, ceramic or traditional.
Always make sure the flattening stone is wet before use. This large flattening stone comes with rubber feet for grip while running the dished whetstone across the flattening stone.
This stone is Extra coarse for a super fast flattening experience. We use these because of the high volume of hand sharpening. The stone cuts quickly, but can leave fine grooves in the higher grit stones, which should be smoothed with your dressing stone. For persons doing a more normal volume of sharpening, the large 24 grit provides the benefit of truer flat without the grooving, it just takes longer.
300 x 150 x 20 cm
FREE SHIPPING for orders over R500
We use Payfast and EFT as payment method.