Arrow Leather Goods Knife Roll
A classic style leather roll-up bag made from full grain leather.
6 Large slots that leaves enough space between blades. Perfect for your larger Japanese handles.
Available in Tan or Dark Brown.
*Knives in picture not included
SIZE: 46cm wide x 40cm high
Supplier: Arrow Leather Goods
Fermented Pepper & Yuzu Paste KANZURI 70g
Kanzuri is a simple blend of togarashi chili peppers, salt, rice koji and yuzu (Japanese citrus peel). The spice is developed and produced in Niigata prefecture, Northern Japan. This Yuzu edition contains extra yuzu for a more intense bitter-citrusy flavour and is especially recommended for boiled dishes and stew. Use with salt to best draw out the intense yuzu flavour.
Bottle Size: 70g
– A topping on chicken, steak, (raw, fried or baked) tofu, or baked potatoes
– Blend with oil to make a dressing for salads, meat or tofu
– Blend with mayonnaise for a delicious spicy, creamy sauce with fried foods
– A unique base for pasta sauce or fried rice;
fry the kanzuri with oil and garlic and stir the rice/pasta in
– Add to soy sauce for an amazing sashimi, gyoza dumpling and spring rolls dip
– Add to a vegetable stir fry, hot pot, (miso) soup, noodles or curry for
an all-round kanzuri flavor experience
Fyn – Yaki no Tare (BBQ) Sauce
This house made Japanese BBQ sauce by Fyn Restaurant has become a firm favourite in our kitchen!
A blend of sake, mirin, soya, sugar, ginger and spring onion results in an authentically delicious sauce that can be used on anything.
Bottle Size: 125ml
Supplier: Fyn Restaurant
– Basting for chicken, steak, (raw, fried or baked) tofu, or vegetables
– Dipping sauce for sashimi, gyoza dumpling and spring rolls
– Add to a vegetable stir fry for a unique flavour experience
– Basting for Japanese Yakitori grilling for an authentic Japanese experience
Hoehler Handmade – Chefs Knife
Hoehler Handmade – Set with Leather Knife Roll
Japanese Camellia Oil 245ml
For centuries Japanese Swordsmen have used camellia oil to protect their prized blades from rust and tarnish.
This original product from Japan is a highly refined version of Camellia Oil that will protect your carbon steel knives. Just put a little on a soft cloth and wipe over the blade before storage.
How to use:
- Please be sure to clean the blade before applying the camellia oil.
- Add some oil to a clean cloth or apply a few dots on the blade.
- Simply wipe the blade on both sides with the cloth.
- Before using your knife again, wash the knife under running cold water to remove any traces of oil.
- Dry the knife with a dry cloth.
Double sided Leather Strop
A leather strop is used to hone the blade after sharpening for an added silkiness.
Can also be used to touch up and edge in between sharpenings.
Made in RSA – By Slant Wood
Please Note: Each leather strop is made by hand and might look different to the pictures on our website.
FREE SHIPPING for orders over R500
Delivery time: 3 to 5 Working days