Magnetic Knife Stand
Walnut Japanese Knife Stand
These beautifully handcrafted 3 tier knife stand will elevate your displayed knives.
Made from dark walnut with hexagonal pegs, finished in Danish Oil. Made to display 3 knives.
** Knives pictured are not included
Supplier: Slant Wood
Tojiro DP Kurouchi Set – Includes Leather Bag and 1000/6000 Whetstone
Tojiro is one of the few manufactures in Japan that performs all of its manufacturing processes in-house. They choose this path of integrated in-house production, from the careful selection of materials to after sale service. The reason why they are able to deliver high quality lies in their commitment to being directly involved in every aspect of making their knives.
As knives are tools that people directly take into their hands to use, Tojiro values the skills of producers, which are the foundation of manufacturing, and keep a close eye on all processes until each craftsman at TOJIRO is completely satisfied.
Our knives are produced by traditional techniques and combines modern industrial technology are held in the highest regard not only in Japan, but around the world.
The Tojiro Hammered Series features a 3-ply clad construction with a core of VG-10 super steel. This formula of steel results in 60 Rockwell Hardness and provides a 9-12 degree blade angle for scalpel-like sharpness.
The handle is made from Japanese magnolia, which has a smooth texture and is moisture-resistant. The closed rein collar allows for full and complete sharpening of the blade. Each knife is hand-finished by an artisan craftsman.
This set includes the following:
Tojiro DP Kurouchi – Gyuto 210mm
Tojiro DP Kurouchi – Santoku 165mm
Tojiro DP Kurouchi – Nakiri 165mm
Tojiro DP Kurouchi – Petty 135mm
Arrow handcrafted Leather Knife Roll
KS – 1000/6000 combo whetstone
FREE SHIPPING for orders over R500
- Wash and dry the blade by hand immediately after use. Dishwashers are very bad for all knives.
- Use a soft cloth to wash the blade. Avoid abrasive dish scrubbers and powders as these can damage the finish of your beautiful knife.
- Do not cut through bones. You can certainly cut along/beside bones, but do not cut into bones. This can, at worst, chip the blade.
- Never use this knife to cut frozen food. I’m sure you have a 4×4 somewhere in your kitchen for this job.
- Never twist, cleave or prise the blade.
- Always use a wooden or plastic cutting board. Never cut on bamboo, glass, marble, slate, a plate, china, marble, arborite or anything harder than steel.
- Store knives in a way that the blades will not knock into each other.
- Never transport knives unprotected.
Arrow Leather Goods Knife Roll
A classic style leather roll-up bag made from full grain leather.
6 Large slots that leaves enough space between blades. Perfect for your larger Japanese handles.
Available in Tan or Dark Brown.
*Knives in picture not included
SIZE: 46cm wide x 40cm high
Supplier: Arrow Leather Goods