Naniwa Super Stone – 3000 Grit
Stone Dimensions: 210mm x 70mm x 20mm
Use & Precaution
This stone is a splash and go.
Do not soak this stone in water.
Delivery time: 3 to 5 Working days
FREE SHIPPING for orders over R500
We use Payfast and EFT as payment method.
Naniwa Stone Holder
The Naniwa Stone holder is a great addition to your sharpening Station.
The heavy-duty rubber base insures that your whetstone is firmly secure and sturdy when sharpening your knives. It also insures great knuckle clearance when your stones are thinned out.
The holder can easily be adjusted with the set of adjustable screws. This makes it possible to attach water stones in the holder for stones up to 22 cm.
Length: 136-218 mm
Width: 76 mm maximum
Sakai Kikumori Nihonko – Sujihiki 270mm
With a passionate devotion to knife-making as well as working with some of the most skilled craftsman in Japan, Sakai Kikumori has been making cutlery of incredible quality and performance since its inception in 1926.
The Kikumori Nihonko Sujihiki is a mono-steel blade made from SK Carbon Steel. SK Rusts slower than other Japanese Carbon Steels such as Aogami and Shirogami and has notable toughness for a blade of HRC 63. The blade is thin and easy to sharpen and will hold edges for respectable periods of time. The handle is a Western Style Handle made from Pakka Wood with a half bolster. The Sujihiki has a long narrow blade, perfect for cutting protein into thin slices and trimming off unwanted sinew and fat from meat and due to the length of the blade, slicing can be done in one fluent motion.
- Wash and dry the blade by hand immediately after use. Dishwashers are very bad for all knives.
- Use a soft cloth to wash the blade. Avoid abrasive dish scrubbers and powders as these can damage the finish of your beautiful knife.
- Do not cut through bones. You can certainly cut along/beside bones, but do not cut into bones. This can, at worst, chip the blade.
- Never use this knife to cut frozen food. I’m sure you have a 4×4 somewhere in your kitchen for this job.
- Never twist, cleave or prise the blade.
- Always use a wooden or plastic cutting board. Never cut on bamboo, glass, marble, slate, a plate, china, marble, arborite or anything harder than steel.
- Store knives in a way that the blades will not knock into each other.
- Never transport knives unprotected.
West Japan Tools Denim Knife Roll
The West Japan Tools knife roll is hand crafted with high quality Japanese Denim. It features 6 slots with a Velcro strap that keep your knives safe and secure.
- Please note that the knives in this picture are not included with the Knife roll.